Saturday 12 June 2010

Idea and Concept


This is some creative challenge from the brief.
My idea and concept is I want to create a short Motion Graphics promote
monster Munch by using a retro theme as original advert to follow there concept that they bring back the original size of crisps and monster to let the audience remember again. As you can see there is no more advert for monster munch recently, so I want to bring them back to promote again as the original style.
Visual style and concept base on Monster Munch history also visual graphics in official website as my work can be show up in there website.


Visual Style
Monster Munch Advert - 1986



The original advert that shown in 1986.
This give me an inspiration with there mood and tone really represent monster but mix with some gag the entertain people.

No comments:

Post a Comment